News Status Update

Here's another ad that is trying to be cool by jumping on the social media bandwagon and using it as their concept. As much as it annoys me when brands do this, I actually really like these. I'm not sure if they suit the brand though. Welt Kompakt is a small German newspaper that is trying to use the fact it's printed as a USP (I know, right?), and isn't jumping up to offer an online version. So how these ads fit with the product is beyond me, but I still like them all. Despite the fact is says 'quitted' and not 'quit' and 'Wladimir' not 'Vladimir'. They were created by Scholz and Friends, Germany and I think they're nice and simple ads. Nothing special. Just nice and simple.







For Other Ads Jumping on the Social Media Bandwagon:
Folkin' Social Media
Social Net Wok
Social Drinking



No comments:

Post a Comment