Sets Cymbal

I simply adore the art direction and choice of type for these ads. I think the mood they create is exactly what Zildjian, the cymbal and drumstick manufacturer, were looking for. They were created by American agency  Allen & Gerritsen, Boston, and I think they are brilliant and beautiful. The first ad's copy is the best out of the three, it's more emotive and striking compared to the other two, but I still think the copy on all of them is very good. I think these ads spark an immediate feeling of passion and create an excellent connection with this brand. Although I really do think these ads are very good, I get a feeling that perhaps more time could have been spent crafting the copy, rather than the visuals, just to take these ads up a notch or two.




No comments:

Post a Comment