Jump on the Band-Wagon

I'm not sure about these ads. I like the concept of using band names and songs that are grouped into one topic, it's a nice idea. But that's about it. I really WANT to like these ads. Long copy ads, for me, can be truly excellent, but these just fall short. These were created by Slovakian agency Jandl, Bratislava and I understand the concept that Kiss Radio is for all types of people, but I think they've squeezed as much as possible out of this one small idea. There's no real insight, just a lot of songs and bands that can be grouped together. As well as this, in my opinion the art direction isn't quite right, and is maybe a little too quirky. I'm trying desperately hard to like these, but unfortunately it's just not happening.





For Previous Radio Ads:

No comments:

Post a Comment