Mixed Messaging

I saw this campaign on my commute home today and it really resonated with me on a personal level.
My Grandad suffered from Parkinson's, and not many people know the extent of frustration caused by the simplest tasks.

This set of ads (apologies for the low quality), by agency The Assembly, perfectly demonstrates how messages that are sent from the brain can become mixed up for the most basic everyday actions.

A lovely idea that raises awareness and grabs attention by engaging its audience.

By having to rearrange the puzzle to read the copy, and distinguish the picture, everyday commuters take on the role of sufferers and are given a small taste of how difficult it can be.

A brilliant campaign idea.




Reads: Parkinson's MIXES up the messages the brain sends to the body, so everyday tasks become incredibly DIFFICULT
That's why we're here.


















1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete