Whore House

When I first saw this ad I thought it was a humourous ad which was something to do with Rugby. But it's not. Let me tell you who Stepping Stone are. They support prostitutes. Yes. Support. This is an extract from their website, 'We do not interfere with or attempt to stop their work; rather, we assist them.' I may be being harsh towards them. There's no denying what they do is great; they give them shelter, healthcare, advice and support. But they don't try and deter them. At all. Not even a little bit. I find this odd. Anyway, back to the ads. I think the copy is very good. It's draws you in straight away and you want to find out more. I certainly did. They were created by Canadian agency Extreme Group, Halifax and I rather like them. I like the copy and the style, and I love the conception. These ads do exactly what they're supposed to in reminding you prostitutes are normal people whose lives have taken a wrong turn. Nice work from a great-named agency for a very weird client. 



No comments:

Post a Comment